In the past year, we have seen robust AI platforms and cognitive-computing solutions productized and packaged for content owners, distributors and advertisers. Cloud platforms including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Watson, and Amazon AWS are delivering compelling AI-powered media solutions. The tech is real, the tools are undeniably cool and the buzz is thick. Video is a trifecta for these cloud platforms driving heavy CPU cycles, storage and bandwidth--but what are the core business cases and implications for the entertainment industry? Panelists include:
- Ethan Dreilinger, Senior Client Solutions Engineer, IBM Watson Media
- Tony Emerson, Worldwide Managing Director, Media and Cable, Microsoft
- Scott Maddux, VP of Business Development, TiVo (Moderator)
- Randa Minkarah, COO, Transform Digital
- Tim Plowman, Principal Engineer and Developer Experience Architect, Internet of Things Group, Intel
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.