This session will bring together leaders and other key decision-makers from the consortia, station groups and industry organizations that are driving the implementation of broadcast television's new ATSC 3.0 (Next-Gen TV) standard. Panelists will report on the progress that has been made to date, and engage in a frank discussion of what still needs to happen in order for the new standard to succeed, including which issues still need to be resolved, which actions need to be prioritized, how best to educate the public, and more. Panelists include:
- Marc Hand, CEO, Public Media Company
- John Hane, President, Spectrum (Sinclair-Nexstar ATSC 3.0 Consortium)
- Tim Hanlon, CEO, The Vertere Group (Moderator)
- Anne Schelle, Managing Director, Pearl TV
- Rob Weisbord, Chief Revenue Officer, Sinclair Broadcast Group
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.