Apple iPhone X - photoshop mockups
Do you need to visualize your new app on an iPhone X?
Can't use Apple's official photos?
Then this set of photoshop mockups is just the thing for you!
This mockups-set consists of clean renders similar to those on Apple's website as well as in-hand shots showing the iPhone X in usage.
In some cases the mockup is on a transparent background with transparent shadows to make it even easier to montage these mockups in an image/backgrop of your own choosing!
Each photoshop file has clearly labeled layers including one layer in which you can easily drop your screen artwork (see notes below).
For more, high-resolution previews please visit my website: www.martinhajek.com
- 22x layered .PSD photoshop files for Adobe Photoshop CS6 (and newer)
- Resolution of the clean renders: 5000pixels x 2812 pixels
- includes 4x isometric renders (45deg angle) at resolution 6668 pixels x 3752 pixels)
- Resolution of the in-hand images varies with each image.
- Royalty free, free for commercial usage and no attributions needed!
The iPhone X screen resolution is 1125 x 2436 in portrait mode.
Please expand your artwork to 1130 x 2441 to ensure best possible fit with the photoshop mockup.
How to add your own screen:
1. open one of the mockup files in photoshop - it will open in a new window (A)
2. double click on the layer "< CLICK HERE"
3. a new window (B) will open showing the screen
4. paste your own screen into this window (B)
5. close this window (B)
6. the image of the mockup (A) will be updated showing your own screen in the correct position
7. save-as this file under a new filename.