This spreadsheet helps user to design a mooring pattern for a ship mooring by its side (Port or Stbd) to the Quay. The spreadsheet is based on the US Navy DDS-582-1 Calculations for Mooring Systems
- Calculates the Mooring Line Tensions
- Rigorously calculates the environmental forces of wind and current from the graphs provided in DDS-582-1
- Immensely useful in Mooring operations
- Reports the factor of safety for the resulting mooring forces
- It can be used to design for both normal or extreme weather condition
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.