Learn to live like a Lebowski with the ultimate guide to life from the founders of the Church of the Latter-Day Dude.
THE DUDE ABIDES. . . AND NOW YOU CAN TOO!
When you seek salvation from this stressed out, uptight world, there’s only one man to go to for guidance—the Dude. At once helpful, funny and profound (like The Big Lebowski itself), this survival guide from the founders of the Church of the Latter-Day Dude and their top disciples shows how to be as Dude-like as the Dude (well, almost):
- Secrets of sacred Dudeist practices
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Taking it Easy
- Great Dudes who changed the world (without really trying)
- New feminist philosophy for special ladies
- The Way of the Dude applied to politics, ethics and finances
- A 12-step program for personal dudevolution
- The science of really tying your room together
All this and a lot more what-have-you. So the next time life throws you a gutterball, just pick up this book and ask, “What Would the Dude Do?” It’s your answer for everything!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.