The non-volume license is for a single-user perpetual license with 12 months support, which is able to be activated on up to 3 machines. Only a single instance can be used at any point in time.
Quilt is a high performance graphical pattern generator that writes out hierarchical GDSII or Oasis files, originally intended for semiconductor development. It has been used in 7 nm, 5 nm and 3 nm technologies.
Version 1.0.5 now available (15 Jun 2019)
- Fully multithreaded, for generation and export.
- Performance is O(n): 225,000 patterns are generated in less than 10 seconds. Export to disk takes less than a second.
- Quilt's output comprises unique patterns that are placed in a grid as cell references.
- Quilt also writes out a CSV file that can be used to configure Variance's DOE system to work with the pattern.
- 64-bit OS is required. Windows, Linux and macOS are all now supported.
Video overviews are available here: https://vimeo.com/album/5640342
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share