This session will examined the latest developments in dynamic ad insertion (DAI) and addressable advertising, which are changing both linear and non-linear, ad-supported media across all platforms. The panel explored the activities and implementations that media publishers, advertising agencies, brands, and their vendors are exploiting in this area. Panelists included:
- Peter Dolchin, Head of Telco and Video Distributor Partnerships, Google
- Harold Geller, Executive Director, Ad-ID (Moderator)
- Caroline Horner, Founder, Spicy Tequila
- Michael Kubin, EVP of Media, INVIDI
- Chris Pizzurro, Head of Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Canoe
- Amit Shetty, Senior Director, Video and Audio Products, IAB Tech Lab
- Jarred Wilichinsky, VP of Video Monetization and Operations, CBS Interactive
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.