In this live online workshop you learn how to create a 90-minute feature film for $10,000 or less that you can sell. This is the perfect way to learn how to make a feature film for a price you can afford. You can attend by iphone, android phone, telephone or computer.
If you are tired of waiting to make a movie, don’t want to risk a lot of money, and want to produce something you can earn money from you'll enjoy this event. It is also a great resource if you need to give yourself IMDB credits as a writer, director, producer, performer, etc. These instructions can be used to make non-union feature films and documentaries up to $100K.
To Purchase this Workshop
Click I Want This, provide your email and payment information, then immediately check your email (or junk mail) for a receipt. Click the View Product link in the receipt for access to the following videos, workbooks, and guides. No refunds because you have immediate access to content as soon as you order.
Immediately After Your Order You Will Receive
Workbook: The $10K Film Blueprint: A Step-by-Step Guide for Funding & Production
- Primer: Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Video: Intellectual Property Rights (1 Hour)
- Video: Contract Fundamentals with Attorney Justin Sterling (1 Hour)
- Video: Avoiding Litigation with Attorney Justin Sterling (1 Hour)
- Primer: Corporate Structure & Why it Matters
- Video: Profitable Self Distribution Options (1 Hour)
- Video: Selling & Licensing Films Worldwide through Rights Trade (1 Hour)
- Video: How to Hire People Legally and Why That's Important
- I'll post an additional video reviewing the information covered in the Live Online Workshop 24 Hours After the Live Event.
Topics addressed include:
- Why making a $10K movie you can sell is smarter than producing a short film or producing a more expensive project which takes longer to fund and make.
- Why making a ~$10K movie is something people do all the time but don't talk about.
- The characteristics of a good, sellable, $10K film script.
- The equipment you need and where to get it cheap.
- Where to get your cast and crew and how much to spend.
- Where to shoot your film.
- How to edit your film.
- Marketing your film effectively.
- Getting your film and your credits listed on IMDB.
- A Sample $10K Budget.
- Insurance, Payroll, Contracts, and Other Important (unskippable) Details
If you have questions about this event before you sign up, or have questions about producing your film that don't seem to be answered once you have the materials, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
“I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico