5 Day Book Marketing Challenge. Welcome to the Challenge, lets give your book a footprint in the world. This challenge takes you through some basic training and exercises to give you a skill set and a base line for marketing your book. Through the 5 days of the challenge you will learn essential skills that you can use to market your book. This gets your book off to a fantastic start.
• Prep Day, get everything ready.
• Day 1. Media Kit Day, learn how to build a simple and effective media kit for your book.
• Day 2. Amazon Day, learn about the tools that Amazon gives you on your book sales page
• Day 3. Social Media Day, we all love social media, in this training we learn how to post, what to post and where to post your book.
• Day 4. Video, YouTube and Facebook Live Day, ok we are going to use your smart phone and make a simple book trailer video.
• Day 5. Author Website and Blog Day, I always recommend that we have a home on line. Either a website or blog, some place that we can send readers to learn more about our books and us.
Bonuses for the Challenge
• Included in the Challenge are several bonus, including a pdf copy of Book Marketing Checklist for Self-Publishing, my essential book marketing guide
• My new book 5 Things to Do to Market Your Book, the companion book for the course
• 5 Day Book Marketing Challenge Worksheets. This becomes you library of book marketing resources
I took my own course and included is my Worksheet book that you can use as a swipe file and copy.
• And my short course on How to Make a Book Blog, Parts 1 & 2. Learn how to make your own author/book blog using Google Blogger Blog.
J. Bruce Jones is the international bestselling author of over 40 books and brings to this course many of the techniques and experience he has used to market and sell his books.