zConnexion adds 3DConnexion`s devices support to zBrush.
1. Delete all previous zConnexion files from [zBrush folder]\ZStartup\ZPlugs64.
2. Copy "zConnexion.zsc", "zConnexion.dll", "zConnexion.exe" and "zC_Data" folder to [zBrush folder]\ZStartup\ZPlugs64.
3. Make shortcut of "zConnexion.exe" and place it on desktop.
4. "zConnexion" subpalette will appear in "Tools" after next zBrush start.
Assign "F12" key as "Tools:zConnexion:Execute" button`s keyboard shortcut. ("Setting Custom Hotkeys" in http://docs.pixologic.com/user-guide/customizing-zbrush/hotkeys/ )
5. Start "zConnexion.exe". If there are error messages of missing .dll files - you will need to install Visual C++ redist (Google dll`s names).
Win 10; zBrush 4R8, 18, 19, 20, 20.1.1, 20.1.2, 20.1.3.
(If you have old hardware and zConnexion.exe closes with "Sorry - No supported 3Dconnexion device available." message, try "zConnexion_for_3DxWare_10.4.10")
IMPORTANT NOTES / ISSUES:
1. While "zConnexion.exe" is running, ALL data from spacemouse is routed to it, no matter what window is now in focus.
So when you switch to other than zBrush app, in order to have spacemouse support there, you need to close "zConnexion.exe".
2. Performance depends heavily on CPU speed. Navigations become laggy on high-poly models.
This is due to the fact that when updating the model position via script command (unlike usual click&drag navigation) zBrush does not perform adaptive viewport degradation.
Try increasing sensivity to somewhat mitigate that via:
"Tool:zConnexion:Pan sens." "Tool:zConnexion:Zoom sens." "Tool:zConnexion:Rot. sens." or 3DConnexion driver.
3. Sometimes model flips (very very rare), that is most likely due to the fact that we have access only to Euler angles and
not to more appropriate matrices or quaternions.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.