The Boost-Your-Year Mom's Devotional Bundle will equip you to build a thriving devotional life in 2017!
Get ready to blow your mom frustrations out of the water, develop a deeper dependence on the Lord, and implement fresh strategies for graceful reactions toward your family!
What comes in the devotional bundle?
- The ebook, Count to Nine; 9 Liberating Steps for Mom Frustration and Anger and accompanying BONUS printable journal with Scripture prayers and thankful cards
- The hour-long streamed video training, 7 Key Tips to Save Yourself from a Bad Day (or life), with accompanying Super Duper Bad Day Rescue Kit, 7 Power-Packed Pillar Prayers, & Video Key Codes and Resources
- The hour-long streamed video training, Time-Saving Tools and Tips for Personal Devotions for Busy Moms, complete with notes and Time-Saving Scripture Prayers
How can I use the ebook, Count to Nine?
Count to Nine; 9 Liberating Steps for Mom Frustration and Anger, is a devotional ebook that can be placed on an ipad, Kindle, or printed and placed in a notebook. Count to Nine is meant to be used as a 9 week devotional, but is short enough that supplements can be added to it.
1. The beautiful BONUS journal can be printed out and used for notes with corresponding sections on each chapter.
2. The beautiful Scripture cards can also be printed to carry or post to remind of the truths taught each week.
3. The thankful cards are for you to begin an exciting new family tradition you'll discover in the book!
- The surprising reasons behind your anger
- The mind-blowing truth of God's view on anger
- One eye-opening tactic of changing your reactions
- How the staggering power of unbelief can keep you from victory
- How to triumph through one key attitude adjustment
- How to finally gain victory over a lifelong stronghold
How can I use the video streaming?
7 Key Tips to Save Yourself from a Bad Day or Life, streaming video training is designed to be used with the:
- Super Duper Bad Day Rescue Kit for Moms
- 7 Power-Packed Pillar Prayers
- Video secret codes and resources
These three resources are yours to keep and use. Video is only available for one-time streaming, so schedule a special "mom day" with your resources printed right in front of you to get the full teaching benefits - or have a mom's day out, print extra copies, and enjoy the training together!
1. The secret recipe actually revealed in Scripture for counter-balancing bad days.
2. Three preventive strategies to put into practice to head off negative kee-jerk reactions.
3. Four reactions to redirect emotional gut-responses.
4. How even the busiest of moms can implement these strategies to fit her schedule.
You will formulate a plan of action for the next time your day goes south and your emotions threaten to bring the family down!
Is the other video streaming just more of the same?
No, it's a totally different training. This one is all about how busy moms can find time for devotions, even with babies or toddlers!
Time-Saving Tools and Tips for Personal Devotions, streaming video training comes with:
- 5 free printable devotionals
- Time-saving tips and tools for personal devotions resource packet containing:
- Worksheet notes
- Codes and resources PDF
- lovely set of Power-Packed Pillar Prayers
These resources are yours to keep and use. As stated above, the Video is only available for one-time streaming, so schedule a special "mom day" with your materials printed right in front of you to get the full teaching benefits - or have a mom's day, print extra copies, and enjoy the training together!
- 1 Devotional myth to leave in the dust
- 10 ways to succeed at daily devotions
- 4 Easily accessible (and free) devotional aps
- 3 Devotional Supplements every mom should have
What do you say, mom? Do you think you could use this packet, or share with some moms who could really use an eternal pick-me-up? Purchase for yourself or a friend. Thoughtful gifts that say, "I care about your walk with the Lord!"
*Video available for streaming only. All other resources become owner's property to keep. Not for copy or resale.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.