A Webinar is an online conference that allows attendees from around the world to watch and learn from a live event. It's usually organized by one person, the host, and has a variety of 5 or more guest speakers, each discussing topics within a particular niche and/or industry.
By hosting a Webinar, you can expect to create a list of warm leads for your business. These warm leads can ultimately lead to customers. If you are looking to grow your database, or create a more robust, engaged list of potential buyers, a Webinar is worth considering. It may be the pivot within your business that you have been looking for.
This guide will show you steps, tools, and strategies to starting and launching a Webinar.
Here is what you will learn in this guide:
* A 12-step process to launching your Webinar
* What exactly is a Webinar and who can benefit from it?
* How to plan, launch and host your Webinar
* How to come up with a catchy name for your Webinar
* Discover the tech, tools, and platforms needed to host your Webinar successfully
* How to plan your Webinar content. Once you’ve chosen your topic and established the WHY behind your Webinar, it’s time to plan your content.
* How to get influencers to speak at your Webinar
* How to promote your Webinar
* How to make money from your Webinar. Pick one or any of the 6 ways discussed in this guide.
* How to select your speakers and sign them up
* 4 key pages you need in your Webinar sales funnel
Sales funnel apps I recommend to host all your pages. From registration to sales, use any of these all-in-one systems to setup your pages.
* Mistakes to avoid when starting a Webinar. Avoid these costly mistakes!
And so much more!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thankyou for your purchase! Visit again for best eBooks.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.