Take your art to the next level! Learn how to paint realistic hair in Photoshop. From sketch to finished painting, I will walk you through the steps of creating a realistic haircut. Using Photoshop CC and a pen tablet, learn how to create a work of art!
With a collection of 100+ copyright free references, you'll learn how to sketch the shape of the hair and choose realistic colors for it; how to detail locks of hair and create the illusion of volume.
After that, you'll learn about blending modes, how to add finishing touches like loose strands of hair and realistic lighting. I'll also show you a simple trick to change the color of the hair without ruining your painting!
What's Included :
- 10 videos with step by step process (48 minute walkthrough)
- A few exercises to practice sketching haircuts and locks of hair
- 100+ photo references so you can practice on your own
- .psd and .jpeg step by step process of one of my own paintings
What you'll learn :
- How to paint realistic hair, from sketch to final result
- The most common mistakes when painting realistic hair, and how to avoid them
- How to use the Blending Modes in Photoshop
- How to create custom brushes in Photoshop
- How to add realistic lighting to the hair
This class is originally available on Skillshare, a monthly subscription service. All my art classes are accessible there every month you pay.
However if you are interested in having the videos for your personal library and lifetime access, they can be downloaded here!
If you have any questions please get in touch : firstname.lastname@example.org