Indie-Pixel is proud to bring you another complete asset pack for your game development adventures! This time we have built a full featured Arabian Town Pack that allows you to construct your own towns for your adventure games, your top down games, your First person and third person games, just about any type of game you can dream up, this pack is for you.
Every asset in this pack has been hand crafted to the latest PBR standards and polycounts. When you purchase this pack you get over 70 different parts and pieces to assemble in any way you’d like, giving you ultimate artist control of how your town looks. The pack also come with over 20 pre-built buildings to speed up your workflow.
We at Indie-Pixel are very proud of our pipelines which is why we included some of our procedural tools in the pack. The pack comes with a Houdini Engine tool which allows you to generate new building presets without having to hand place each and every modular piece. It also comes with a tool to generate clothes hanging on a rope and automatically hooks up the uvs, materials, and collisions. This is what really sets the Indie-Pixel asset packs apart from the rest of the packs out there. We focus on productivity and efficiency, so you can focus on developing your game, not your assets.
All this and more is yours when you purchase the pack from Gumroad, Sketchfab, or the Unity Asset store. The Unreal Version of the pack will be available soon. So check out the videos or take a test drive on Sketchfab!
Whats Included in the Pack
- 3 core modular building parts to combine into any building shape you need
- 5 Different Large props such as an Archway and Bridge.
- 23 different small props to decorate and detail your levels.
- 9 Different door parts
- 5 Different Facades to add to your building structures
- 6 Different Window pieces
- 5 unique awnings to add to your buildings
- 5 unique rock models to dress your level with
- 3 particle systems such as dust and falling dust motes
- 4 Shaders to get your levels looking good and to add some ambient fx to
- 6 unique decals to detail your buildings even further
- 3 procedural tools to help you assemble your towns faster
- 3 Tutorial videos to walk you through the process of using the entire asset pack
- 1 Pre-defined Post FX volume to get your game started
- 1 Demo scene to help you see how to construct a level with the parts
Procedural Tool Requirements
If you are wanting to use the procedural tools that come with the pack, you will need to install the latest version of Houdini and the Houdini Engine. Once you do that you will be able to use the procedural tools in your Unity project. Watch the included videos to learn more about the process and how to work with the tools.