As artists, we tend to focus on our craft. We live to create. However, most artists make one CRITICAL error...
...That is, they don't focus on how to make a living. Many artists go their whole lives only doing the "odd art job" or painting a picture of their aunt's cat for $20 bucks.
All while slinging coffee or folding clothes in a retail outlet somewhere.
It becomes a trap.
A nightmare of 9-5 living and very little energy to create any art when they get home.
And that sucks.
I don't want you to have to end up like that. No artist should.
When I was starting out, It was exactly like that. Everyone wanted me to work for free or pennies, and they didn't seem to understand that making art is a highly valuable skill.
Oh, and did I mention this was AFTER I got my 4-year degree?
Luckily, I fought through all of that, and now I make my living solely through freelance income.
This is how Art Commission Specialist was born. I want nothing more than to give you the exact same tools and formulas I use to get paid as a professional.
Art Commission Specialist covers topics like:
- How to get Commissions (Private and Commercial)
- Being Visible - Rising above the noise
- Being too old to start?
- Knowing what to charge
- Knowing when you're ready
- Building an eye-catching portfolio
- Dealing with (and mostly avoiding) bad clients
- Forming a simple marketing schedule
- And more...
I had to read dozens of books on marketing, self-promotion, personal development, and put all of it into practice while still studying to improve my work.
It was a very stressful time, but now that I've built up a network of returning clients, I only have to deploy my secret marketing arsenal every couple months.
And when I do, I get many new offers for exciting jobs in fantasy, science-fiction, and table-top gaming. Funded kickstarters, educational painting videos, concept art for games, the list goes on....
But this is about you, and how you can get into the inbox of art directors, potential clients, and start building your successes.
I hate to tell you, but sitting in your basement painting for 14 hours a day isn't going to get you noticed. You have to do a little footwork.
It can take years of research to get to this point, but I'll show you everything you need to get started in about 4 hours with this easy-to-follow course.
And this is the stuff they DON'T teach you in art school while they're piling on the student loan debt. Another part of the dreaded "end-up-in-retail" trap.
So don't get stuck without the proper tools. Order today and you'll get the following once the course is released:
• Approximately 4 Hours of Step-by-Step videos guiding you through the process of getting your first few gigs (.MP4 format in a .Zip file ).
• A potent .PDF Guidebook outlining even more strategies you can use to succeed.
• Access to an Exclusive mailing list that will be fed additional content even past the release point of the course.
• A direct line to email or call me with any questions you may have at any point during the process.
• A complete money-back guarantee if you're unsatisfied with the course. No Questions asked. Refunds done solely via paypal.
So what are you waiting for? Don't keep putting your dreams on hold! Only you have the power to design what you want to do for a living.
Get out of the trap, live life on YOUR creative terms. Make the investment in yourself today.