I STAND UP FOR MYSELF!
Teach your kids or students to stand up for themselves with these fun assertive communication worksheets!
Practice assertive communication in a range of social situations.
Learn about different communication styles and what is right and wrong about them.
DIGITAL PRODUCT! It needs to be printed.
Digital Product Content:
- Communication styles: aggressive vs. passive vs. assertive
- 10 Tips on how to communicate assertively
- 10 Worksheets with real-life examples (worksheets & solutions)
- Helping others
- Feeling excluded
- Dissatisfaction with schoolwork result
- Disliking food
- Asking for what you want
- Feeling frustrated or angry
- Asking for a favor
- Feeling Embarrassed
* Digital product in PDF format - 8.5 x 11 inches (it is not a printed product, but a digital download)
* The files are only for personal and non-transferable use.
* This product is for non-commercial use only
* Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no returns or refunds.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.