AutoMAT is a plugin for Marmoset Toolbag 3 designed for quick material setup inside a scene.
It automatically assigns the provided textures to the respective materials and provides some extra tools like Single Map View mode, useful for debugging and error checking.
Read more on the Wiki: https://bit.ly/AutoMATWiki
- Automatic texture assignment reading from a single folder
- Flexible name matching to widen filename compatibility
- Single Map View mode that previews individual textures and displays missing ones
- Manual Mode using Material Groups that allows for control over single materials
- Extras including Normal Flip Y, Duplicate Match behaviour, and more
- Currently doesn't support secondary shaders like Subsurface Scattering, Anisotropy, or Parallax. This is more of a design choice but it could be addressed in the future, based on user feedback. Read more about it here.
- Fixed a bug on macOS that would prevent textures from being applied to the material.
- Included a small readme.txt to assist with plugin installation.
- Plugin released
So far tested only on Marmoset Toolbag 3.08, but it should work with previous versions as well.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.