GNU General Public License.
Blender->Edt->Preferences->Add-ons->Install from file…
Define paths to applications.
PS: Uncheck the relative path option when selecting root folders for applications.
How to use:
Everything is automatic:
- Select mode (New or Edit), UV channel for edit
- Send to UVLayout or RizomUV
- Do UVs
- When finishing:
- UVLayout - press the “Send” button
- RizomUV - press shortcut “Ctrl+S” or Save the file
That's all. You will receive UVs automatically and application(UVLayout or RizomUV) will be closed(not Blender).
RizomUV part updated:
- reworked connection, now blender doesn't "freeze"
- added "exit after save" in preferences
- some minor code fixes
- Blender 2.81 compatibility fix
- Fixed import when the active collection is hidden
- Added view3d overlay text for rizomuv and uvlayout
- Sent to rizomuv - use modifiers option - disabled.
- For final UV - apply all modifiers before send.
- For keeping modifiers - just send to rizomuv - it will send the base mesh
- UI Panel update. Mode (New/Edit), channel selector and Send to UVLayout/RizomUV buttons visibility rules added.
Fixed MultiUV function:
So better to enable MultiUV function in preferences and enjoy using only send button and forget about channel selector and modes tweaking.
- 1. Reverse order of UVchannels after RizomUV
- 2. Now when MultiUV function enabled New/Edit modes and channel selector do not take any effect on sending parameters
after bridge usage becomes:
- 3. The naming of the UVmaps/channels in case of RizomUV restrictions, B2RULV automatically renames channels. For example 4 channels: UVmap.000, Mask, Details, ch4.
ch1_UVmap_000, ch2_Mask, ch3_Details, ch4
- Local view fix
- Fixed error when the import of "heavy" models from RizomUV to Blender gives an error
- for bpy.ops.export_scene.obj: "use_mesh_modifiers_render" parameter doesn't exists anymore(in case of Blender's API update)
- Fixed bug with vertex groups for UVLayout
- Fixed code in case Blender updates
- Preferences updated
- Code improvements
- Icons added
- Multi UV fixes and improvements
- Added RizomUV preferences (unwrap and layout tabs)
for the latest version of Blender-2.80-c9df453ce70b and up (i hope) in case of user properties redesign.
Bug fixes: for RizomUV part of addon:
- UVmap name doesn't correspond RizomUV naming rules
- MultiUVmap feature added
Before install remove previouse addon and cleanup addons directory("x:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\.." ) B2RizomUVLayout_Bridge folder and B2RizomUVLayout_Bridge.py file.
v002 - for the latest version of Blender-2.80-c9df453ce70b and up (i hope) in case of user properties redesign.
*Digital products are non-refundable
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.