An 11 part video series (2+hours) covering every aspect of the dribble drive offense.
In this video, coach John Leonzo breaks down the dribble drive offense in a simplified style that is easy for players to understand and execute, yet very hard to guard. This is not your typical hour long clinic that glosses over the basics you already know and gives a few drills. This is a deep dive into the nuts and bolts of a dribble drive offense featuring whiteboard video, practice video breakdown, and game video examples. In this series of videos you will learn:
- The philosophy behind the offense
- The values and principles to teach your players
- The base half court system
- Reads and options out of the system that vary the flow
- How to use terminology to teach with efficiency and create easy in-game adjustments
- Quick actions that flow into dribble drive
- How to seamlessly connect transition offense to flow smoothly into the half court
- Team drills to build the system
- Small-sided games to teach the system and develop your players
- Detailed film breakdown of the offense in action both from games and practices
If you are looking to boost your teams offensive attack, look no further.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for purchasing The Ultimate Guide To Dribble Drive Offense. You will receive access to 11 video lessons (over 3 hours of video), a PDF with diagrams that follows the 11 videos, a PDF of drills, a PDF of 5v5 games, sample practice plans, and an installation guide. If you need anything at all, feel free to reach me with an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.