About the music
Arrival is the fifth track in my modern, contemporary classical crossover, concept album, The Hunt. The Hunt is the hunt of life, hunting for health, for life, for happiness, for love, for ideas, for creativity, for success. Arrival expresses the mystery of the new and lifts the fog to the happiness once understood. (More info below)
From the album booklet:"I stared across the land, but a blanket of white
clouded my vision. Slowly, the mist subsided and
a field of animals awaited sleepily across the
landscape. I could see the creatures awakening,
and my heart filled with hope that for once,
I would cleanse my world of their evils and
satiate my desire for happiness. (2:50)."
- The music is 2 minutes and 50 seconds
About the Score
Arrival is music for orchestra or for a specific group of players. It's initial mystery and drama allows for a sense of discovery into happy, frolicky fun. The piece includes violins, celeste, sleigh bells, a saw and a water gong, but I can imagine it can work adapted in a number of ways by different groups or a very advanced group of students. It'll be fun to hear how others interpret it.
In the package, I've included the music score with each of the individual parts and the original published song as an HQ MP3 (320 kbps), so players can get a feel for my intentions when composing it. (You can listen to a preview in the preview pane above)
Composer: Franco Esteve
Instruments: Violins I, Violins II, Celeste, Sleigh Bells, Saw in C, Water Gong
Format: Score & Set of Parts in PDF
Genres: Contemporary Classical, Modern Classical, Classical Crossover, Movies, TV, 21st Century
The Package includes
1. PDF with the Score
- The full score
- All the individual parts as written (Violins I, Violins II, Celeste, Sleigh Bells, Saw in C, Water Gong)
2. Arrival - single song in MP3 HQ (320 kbps) format.
Please Note: You are only licensed to use this product as an individual purchasing the product. You are not allowed to distribute the files to others or print individual copies of the PDF for others to use.
Find out more about this song and the album on The Hunt's page on my website here: https://www.francoesteve.com/music/the-hunt-classical-music-album/
Thank you for your interest in my music. I hope y’all enjoy playing it as much as I did composing it.
Don’t forget to keep up to date with everything Franco Esteve
- Website: http://www.francoesteve.com/
- Patreon: https://patreon.com/FrancoEsteve
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/seefrancoesteve
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/FrancoEsteve
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/seefrancoesteve
Listen or get Franco Esteve's Music
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4VMSPHtolbzozjH4OY0I6B
- CDBaby: https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/FrancoEsteve
- iTunes/Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-hunt/1458020250
- Gumroad: https://gumroad.com/francoesteve
- Bandcamp: https://francoesteve.bandcamp.com
- Tidal: https://tidal.com/browse/album/106658469
- Amazon.com (CD or MP3): https://amzn.to/2X3UgHi
My music is also available on all major, online music stores and streaming services.
I'm a BMI affiliated artist and you can contact me using the contact form at: http://www.francoesteve.com or through Facebook and Twitter.
Thank you again and enjoy! :)