Body Knowledge is a Feldenkrais book and continuing education course designed with the needs of movement educators and health & wellness experts in mind.
- Fitness Professionals: Yoga Teachers, Pilates Instructors, and Personal Trainers
- Movement and Dance Educators: All genres
- Athletic Coaches
- Health and Medical Professionals: Physicians (Orthopedic, Dance and Sports Medicine, Neurology, Neuroplasticity), Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists
- New Trends in Publishing: designed using Atavist's online book platform, which allows for seamless integration of multimedia elements, and easy viewing from any internet-enabled device.
Your Media Kit includes everything you need to create engaging and interactive content for your readers:Two Photo Files (JPEG):
- Book Cover
- Author's Headshot
PDF File that includes the following:
- Press Release
- Book Excerpts
- Audio Excerpts: Embed Codes for Soundcloud Player
- Author Byline
There is no charge for our Media Kit, but you are always free to make a donation if it feels like the right thing to do. Simply enter "0" or any amount that seems fair, then click "I want this." From there we will only ask you for your contact information, and then you will be able to download your items. If there is something else we should include in our media kits that would make your job easier, just let us know.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.