In this live online workshop which comes with a workbook and set of videos you get in-depth instruction on how to write, protect, and sell your screenplays. You'll find this useful if you are a new screenwriter, a novel writer or playwright who wants to start writing screenplays, or a filmmaker who needs to be able to create, edit, and commission and buy screenplays for your projects.
To attend just click I Want This, then provide requested information. In the Confirmation email click Download. You will find instructions for attending the DEC 9 @ 7pm online workshop in the list of resources, along with the workbook and videos listed below.
Wondering if our workshops are worth it? Check out this one that's helped hundreds of creatives start selling their work: https://gumroad.com/l/AGiA/rxljle3
Immediately after you sign up for this workshop you receive:
A printable workbook filled with links and suggested exercises for you to undertake that covers the same information.
Video that covers the legal issues involved in telling true stories
Video that addresses professional screenplay coverage and why it's important for professional screenwriters.
Video interview with a screenplay ghostwriter.
Video with an entertainment attorney that represents writers.
Primer on intellectual property right fundamentals every screenwriter and filmmaker needs to understand.
In the live online workshop you will learn:
- Where to get screenwriting software for free and why it's important that you use screenwriting software to create your scripts.
- Screenplay formatting rules and and why they are critical in both writing and selling your screenplay.
- Special steps you may need to take if you are telling "true stories" even if they are about yourself.
- When, why, and how to register your screenplay and why this is required prior to showing it to others.
- Multiple ways to vet your screenplay to make sure it's ready to sell.
- Writing partnerships and what must be in place to make your work sellable.
- Working with ghostwriters and script doctors.
- Sites you can use to pitch and sell screenplays worldwide and issues involved in using them.
- What agents and managers require in order to represent you.
- Where to find and how to pitch agents and managers who actually sell screenplays effectively
- What makes your work most valuable to producers.
- This live online workshop will be recorded and added to the list of downloads for those who can't attend live.
Note that Pro Subscribers can attend this workshop free and already have access to all resources. To become a Pro Subscriber go to https://gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly
Testimonials | Endorsements | Reviews
Dr Rebecca Roy, PhD
"Nancy is a consummate professional, highly creative and very generous of her time and herself."
Paul S Levine Attorney At Law & Literary Agent
"The best at running networking and educational events!"
50+ More at Alignable: http://bit.ly/endorsements1
100s more 5-star Reviews on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Creative-Express-for-Writers-Screenwriters-Filmmakers/ | https://www.meetup.com/Music-and-Film-TV/ | https://www.meetup.com/SantaMonicaWritersGroup/
More on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton
No Refunds because all content is delivered immediately after order.