In this in-depth recorded workshop which provides several hours of professional training, you learn how to write, protect, and sell your screenplays. You'll find this expert resource useful if you are a new screenwriter, producer, performer, novel writer, or playwright who wants to start writing professional screenplays.
To get full workshops, click I Want This, then provide requested information. In the Confirmation email click Download. You receive:
Video Writing, Protecting & Selling a Screenplay covering what you need to know to start writing your own screenplay, including where to get free professional screenwriting software, required formatting, where to sell your work, etc.
Workbook Writing, Protecting & Selling a Screenplay, a printable PDF with links to resources discussed in the workshop
Video Copyright and Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals which covers the fundamentals of copyright which is critical to know if you plan to write, sell, and license screenplays for a living.
Workbook Copyright and Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals, a printable PDF covering IP fundamentals filled with links connecting you to tools, information, and resources.
Video Legal Issues Involved in Telling True Stories with Justin Sterling Attorney covers issues involved in telling stories about real people, places and events.
Video Script Doctor, Pitch Doctor, Screenwriter, Scott Morgan Interview which covers the work of a professional screenwriting, pitching, and other topics.
Video Understanding Screenplay Coverage with WeScreenplay which reviews why professional coverage improves your screenplay faster than getting notes from friends not in the industry, and why producers, agents, and managers always work with professional screenplay readers when determining what projects to buy or represent.
Video Pitching & Selling your Screenplay with Attorney Dinah Perez which lets you learn how attorneys can help you pitch and sell your screenplay, and how they help you negotiate deals.
You will learn
- Where to get screenwriting software for free and why it's important that you use screenwriting software to create your scripts.
- Screenplay formatting rules and and why they are critical in both writing and selling your screenplay.
- Special steps you may need to take if you are telling "true stories" even if they are about yourself.
- When, why, and how to register your screenplay and why this is required prior to showing it to others.
- Multiple ways to vet your screenplay to make sure it's ready to sell.
- Writing partnerships and what must be in place to make your work sellable.
- Working with ghostwriters and script doctors.
- Sites you can use to pitch and sell screenplays worldwide and issues involved in using them.
- What agents and managers require in order to represent you.
- Where to find and how to pitch agents and managers who actually sell screenplays effectively
- What makes your work most valuable to producers.
- This live online workshop will be recorded and added to the list of downloads for those who can't attend live.
Note that Pro Subscribers have access to these resources and many more, along with live online and face to face events. Get full details here: https://gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly
Testimonials | Endorsements | Reviews
Dr Rebecca Roy, PhD
"Nancy is a consummate professional, highly creative and very generous of her time and herself."
Paul S Levine Attorney At Law & Literary Agent
"The best at running networking and educational events!"
50+ More at Alignable: http://bit.ly/endorsements1
100s more 5-star Reviews on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Creative-Express-for-Writers-Screenwriters-Filmmakers/ | https://www.meetup.com/Music-and-Film-TV/ | https://www.meetup.com/SantaMonicaWritersGroup/
More on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton
No Refunds because all content is delivered immediately after order.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.