Photoshop extension for creating rain effects.
Create rain effects with ease. Tweak the parameters to get the perfect result. RainFX is intuitive, fast and enjoyable to use.
Panel UI Controls:
- Angle: the angle of the rain (0 - 180)
- Density: the density of the rain (1 - 100). Combine this with speed.
- Speed: the speed of the rain (1 - 100). Adds motion blur to the rain to simulate speed.
- Wind strength: the wind effect on the rain (0 - 5). The higher the number more wind is blowing and rain gets more scattered.
- Levels of rain: add depth to the rain effect by adding more levels of rain (1 - 10). Translated to the language of a Photoshop user it means how much layers of rain will be created.
- ”Auto update” option: gives you an interactive approach to creating the rain effect. With each parameter change the rain automatically updates.
- ”Merge group” option: merges current rain effect parameters into one layer so you can for example add more variation by changing the parameters and then merging the group again.
- Bonus tip: If ”Merge group” option is not enabled every layer inside ”rain_FX” group can be turned on and off so you can tweak the result even further and therefore achieve the look you want.
- Photoshop CC 2017 or above
- Windows or Mac
- The extension (.zxp file format)
- Installation guide (.pdf file format)
VIDEO TUTORIAL: https://youtu.be/LtwoHNfEq2A
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.