Topic Sponsored by SeaChange
The TVOT SF "Grand Finale" panel will see a roundtable of advertising experts debating which emerging developments, technologies and methodologies--including ATSC 3.0, AI/ML, tcommerce, interactivity, Blockchain, programmatic buying and selling, ACR, connected TV, branded content, influencer marketing, and more--will have the biggest impact on the future of TV advertising and which--if any--have been overhyped. In addition, they will attempt to predict the trends that we can expect to see in advanced-TV/video advertising over the coming months and years, placing those trends in the broader context of their respective visions of the future of television and video in general. Expect a lively discussion--with audience participation strongly encouraged!
- Simon Asselin, SVP of Engineering, true[x]
- Michael Kubin, EVP of Media, INVIDI
- Jodie McAfee, SVP of Sales and Marketing, Inscape
- Tom Morgan, Principal, MediaD.tv (Moderator)
- Talal Shamoon, CEO, Intertrust Technologies
- Abbey Thomas, CMO, Tremor Video DSP