Download Bing Ads Accreditation Certification Exam Answers 2020 and Become a Bing Certified Expert.
The test is made up of 100 questions to finish the assessment. If you don’t pass the assessment, you can retake it & the Validity Period is 12 Months.
For Your Information:
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
• If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
• We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
• Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, please contact us - https://www.webonlinesolution.com/contact
Updated Bing Ads Certification Questions 2020
- The Microsoft Audience Network supports which two kinds of ad formats? Choose all that apply.
- Microsoft Advertising Editor allows you to work and make changes offline and online. True or False?
- When using Dynamic search ads, what happens after you create specific ad text for your relevant targets?
- Keyword Planner is a keyword research tool that provides which kinds of insight?
- A best practice for updating UET tags on your website is:
- Microsoft Advertising Multi-user Access lets you use one username to access multiple customer shells. True or false?
- What are two best practices for monitoring performance in Syndication networks? (Select 2)
- You can save time and effort with the Google Merchant Center (GMC) Import if you have _________ up and running.
- With Call Extensions you can do the following: (Select 2)
- Which of the following audience variables can be used to target your ads and keywords? Choose all that apply.
- The Microsoft Audience Network is an advertising solution powered by the Microsoft Graph and Artificial Intelligence. True or False?
- What are some Microsoft Advertising guidelines to use in order to avoid common editorial disapprovals?
- What is an example of a remarketing exclusion along with remarketing targeting?
- The Microsoft Advertising Intelligence keyword planner tool is a paid-subscription tool that builds keyword lists. True or false?
- With LinkedIn Profile Targeting, you can target customers based on what criteria?
Microsoft Advertising will not use your Google Ads sign-in information for any purpose other than the import process. True or false?
With the Microsoft Audience Network, the only targeting option available is keyword targeting. True or False?
The only way to use Hotel Ads is to sign up with your account manager. True or false?
In-market audiences can be imported from Google Ads campaigns. True or False?
You can now receive billing alerts and monthly invoices via email. True or false?
You cannot copy campaigns from Google Ads into Microsoft Advertising using the Google Import tool. True or false?
Which column in the Microsoft Advertising data summary table tells you the pre- and post-auction delivery status of your campaign?
If you are unable to find your ad in the Microsoft Advertising Network results pages, why should you first examine the Impressions column in the Microsoft Advertising data summary tables?