CityRIG currently doesn't work with version S24. An update will follow soon.
NEW! Updated to 1.75
- New approach for generating random building shapes and billboards
- Over 150 license free signs and billboards in one texture
- Additional residential/suburban building modus
(adds groups of smaller buildings inside the three dimensions)
- Improvements for faster viewport
- Invisible street-illumination inside the Block-Generator settings
- Fixed some bugs in R21/S22
CityRig allows you to create your own randomly generated buildings and cities in Cinema 4D. Use your own textures for the facades, window lights, entrance, roof, ground and ads. Generate buildings in a random composition of all components, or generate it according to your control.
Windows, roofs and entrances are rendered by displacement maps, which are shown in great detail with the Octane Renderer and at the same time height maps keeping the polygon number of the buildings low and the viewport fast.
Feature List 1.0:
• 7 Photoshop templates to realize your own style (e.g. facade, windows, ground tiles)
• 20 Octane concrete shader free to use
• 5 textures and shaders each for window lights, roof, ground and entrances
• 20 height maps for the facades and entrances
• Textures for 36 sign panels and about 60 advertisement billboards
• 18 different shapes for the building composition
More infos on my Website
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.