Blender Launcher is a free open source project available for download on GitHub. This page is a way to support creator and help you stay tuned with updates via email subscription.
Blender Launcher is a standalone software client that provides with management of downloading and storing stable, daily and experimental builds of Blender 3D. It is available for 64-bit Windows and Linux operating systems. The goal of Blender Launcher is to make it easier to stay up to date with latest features and improvements of Blender 3D while feeling safe using a stable releases. Been a minimalistic portable application it is a nice tool for organizing and daily use of evolving free and open source 3D creation suite.
Compared to it predecessor Blender Launcher introduces number of major improvements:
● Rewritten from ground up code for better stability and extensibility
● All official builds are available
● Faster starting times by caching data
● High DPI displays support
● Automatic checking of latest builds
● Fast access of favorite build via tray context menu or by double click on tray icon
● Register .blend file extension for preferred build
● Create desktop shortcut
● Indication of running builds and its number of instances
● 🚀 Follow Installation instructions and notes on Wiki
● 💬 Use Blender Artists Community thread to ask questions and make proposals
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
💖 Thanx for support! Have a good day!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.