A simple Blender addon to grab images from your clipboard and paste it as a reference image in the viewport or onto the image editor.
Works with blender 2.80 and above.
• Download the zip file.
• Go to `Edit > Preferences > Addons > Install` and select the downloaded zip file.
• Set the directory for saving images to avoid errors.
• Ctrl+Shift+V or Image Editor > Image > Paste From Clipboard in the Image Editor to paste as image.
• Ctrl+Shift+V or Object Mode > Add > Image > Paste From Clipboard in Object Mode to paste as a reference image.
• Ctrl+Shift+Alt+V or Object Mode > Add > Image > Paste From Clipboard as Plane in Object Mode to paste as a plane
v1.0.0 (4th Jan, 21)
• Initial release.
v1.1.0 (6th Jan, 21)
• Improved error management.
• The images are now saved in the same folder as the .blend file, in a newly created subfolder. If the blend file is not saved, it uses the directory set in preferences or the default temp directory, which might raise permission error. This feature is toggleable via addon preferences.
• Improved the UI in preferences.
v1.2.0 (6th Feb, 21)
• Paste image from clipboard directly as a plane onto the viewport (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+V).
• Supports image(s) copied from file explorer in Windows.
• Multiple images can now be pasted at the same time if multiple images are copied from the file explorer (only for Windows).
• Fixed an issue where images were saved with the same name in the default directory even with different blender sessions and led to different images being loaded from what was pasted
• Added icons for the buttons
Update (20th Feb, 21)
• Added a new build for the latest builds of Blender v2.93 as the old one doesn't work on it anymore.
• Don't download ImagePaste_For2,93 you do not intend to use it for Blender versions below 2.93.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.