Ever ask another guitarist how to solo over a I-IV-V blues progression? Nine times out of ten, you'll be directed to practice a minor-pentatonic box scale. Listen carefully to great blues music, and you'll hear a secret: It's intervals, not scale patterns, that make the magic happen. In this app you'll learn to play in terms of harmonic color and intervals, instead of meandering through scale patterns, in the context of a full original 12-bar blues based on the styles of various blues masters, like B.B King, Buddy Guy or SRV, among others with amazing high quality video and audio in sync with the tab.
What you get:
• 20 Original Licks + 2 Bonus licks
• 66 Lick Videos with embedded animated tab (Fast/Slow/Superslow)
• 66 MP3 Audio files (Fast/Slow/Superslow)
• 60 Lick Backings (Fast/slow/Superslow)
• 22 Guitar Pro files
• 22 PDF files with Music theory, lick analysis and additional tips
• "Shades of Blue" original 12-bar blues song (video/audio/backing track)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.