Looking to buy a boat?
It can be a daunting experience to buy a boat, and a lot of questions often arise:
- Can I afford my dream boat?
- Or should I buy a used boat?
- And what shall I look for when I inspect a used boat?
- Can I afford it after all, and how do I finance it?
- I also need boat insurance - Which is the best and cheapest way to insure my boat?
With this ebook in hand, we take the stress out of the buying process. In a step by step manner, we guide you through everything you need to know in order to make a safe and well informed buy.
We ask all the important questions you should ask yourself and the boat seller, and show you how to avoid the traps and any unpleasant surprises.
Table of Contents
- Is Buying a Boat for You?
- Experience Boating First Hand
- Get Your Priorities Straight
- Consider a Boating Course
- Types of Boats
- Unpowered or human-powered boats
- Sailing boats
- What's Your Boat For?
- What Activities Can You Handle?
- Where Will Your Boat Be Used?
- Popular Boats to Choose From
- Row Boats & Skiffs
- Personal Water Crafts
- Jet Boats
- Cabin Cruisers & House Boats
- Financial Planning
- Docking and Storage
- Insuring your Boat
- Determining Your Prices
- Know Who Your Insurer Is
- Agreed Value vs. Actual Cash Value
- Step By Step:
- Purchasing Your Craft
- Should I Buy New or Used?
- Buying a Used Boat
- Buying a New Boat
- Alternative Options to Buying
- Consider Co-Buying
- Lease a Boat
- Inspecting Your Boat Before Purchase
- Calculate Your Annual Costs
- Boating Safety & Maintenance
- Basic Safety Guidelines
- Maintenance and Upkeep
- Bi-Annual Equipment Checklist
- Cleaning Your Motorboat
A checklist on what to look for and ask the seller about, when inspecting a used boat. What signs of wear and damage should make your alarm bells ring!
***NAME YOUR OWN PRICE
As a special promotion, you pay what you feel this would be worth to you (This ebook previously sold for $47)
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share