Build your own conference app using this Ionic starter
The Event App is a beautiful starter app. It gives you the start you need to build your next conference app. It is built with AngularJS + Ionic Framework which allow you to create hybrid mobile apps with the web technologies you love.
The Ionic Framework is one of the most popular HTML mobile application frameworks. It is free and open source. It provides many of the UI components to develop rich and interactive apps.
- Conference schedule grouped by date and time
- Add talks to My Schedule
- Speaker profiles along with their talks
- Filter by Tracks
- Add you event data directly in the app or hook the app with your own backend web service
Check out the documentation here.
By purchasing the resource with a Personal License you are granted the use of it under the conditions featured in the above table. Ownership stays with Ionic Kits, along with the copyright holders and you must abide the following rights and restrictions.
- You have rights for royalty free use of our resources for your personal project.
- You may modify the resources according to your requirements and use them royalty free for your personal project.
- You can use the resource in your work with a third party as long as this is for one time (for example: you can use it in one project for one client).
- You are allowed to use these elements without attribution, however we’ll highly appreciate if you will link to our website Ionic Kits.
- You cannot redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer the file downloaded to any third party.
- For any resalable web applications or software programs, you cannot include our graphic resources as an additional attachment.
- If the item contains licensed components, those components must only be used within the item and you must not extract and use them on a stand-alone basis.
- If the item was created using materials which are the subject of a GNU General Public License (GPL), your use of the item is subject to the terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies).