‘Katy’, a nickname for so many, captures the purse-onalities of this simple Goddess bag. Each of the three Katys on the cover is a bit different, but all are made the same way. The difference lies in their choice of handle and embellishments.
Our ‘Goddess’ patterns include specific directions on how and where to incorporate optional embellishments. Your Katy will be so wonderful, embellished or not, that you’ll feel like a Goddess when you carry her! Katy is fully lined, has an optional inside pocket and inside closure.
Pattern includes a full-sized template to locate fibers, buttons, beads, baubles (BBB’s), and overall embellishments. Specific directions included to incorporate your embroidery design, too! Embellishments are optional of course. It wouldn’t be Lazy to require such a thing!
Note: Rotary cut project. No pattern pieces included.
Basic quilting and sewing skills required.
Size: 8” W x 8” H
- Fabrics: Select 2 coordinating fat quarters - one each for 1) cover and optional pocket, 2) lining and handle tabs or fabric handles. NOTE: Cover not appropriate for directional prints.
- Handles: Choose One Fashion Handle, 2 Fabric Handles from lining fabric, or 44" of Cording
- Fleece: Low to high loft fusible fleece. You’ll need one piece approximately 8” x 19”
- Closure: 1/2” Magnetic snap - OR - 1” piece of sew-on Velcro.
- Optional: 1/4 yd Face-It Soft woven lightweight fusible interfacing from Lazy Girl to reinforce the bag lining.
- Optional - Embellishments: Fibers, buttons, beads, tassels, you name it.
- NOTE: A walking foot or even feed foot is nice for this project.
Items cannot be made for sale from this pattern.
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final. We cannot issue refunds or exchanges due to the intellectual property provided in this download product.