About This: The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is forcing many people to shelter in place, be quarantined, social distancing, and generally change their daily behaviors. But what does this mean for Buddhists? As a Buddhist, you may no longer be able to attend Buddhist services, see your teacher, or know how to navigate this crisis.
I teamed up with Venerable Sanathavihari Los Angeles to create this planner. This 14-day planner provides a guide to help you during this time with Buddhist teachings and concepts. Each day you will get information, a daily focus, and a daily practice.
Some of the content of the planner include:
- What You Will Need
- The Buddha (Picture for Altar)
- Four Noble Truths & COVID-19
- Basic Meditation Skills
- 14 Days of Practice
- Daily Activities for Children
- Helpful Articles List
- Online Dharma/Dhamma Services List
- Recommended Buddhist Scripture
- Buddhist Hand Washing
- Hand Washing Gatha Poster
- When You Are Isolated at Home
- Eightfold Path Quick Reference Card
- Buddhism Quick Reference Card
What You Get: You get the planner in high-quality Adobe Acrobat (.PDF) format so you can view on any device or print it out. Whenever there are updates to the planner, you can get it right from the downloads page at any time! You will also get a "Buddhist Handwashing Gatha" poster (.PDF) file, and six "Buddhist Handwashing Nembustu" posters (.PDF) files (for those in the Pure Land Buddhism faith).
Note there is also a "Show Support" option that gives you a gift (from me) of several additional items!
To view the complimentary article for the planner, visit: https://alanpeto.com/buddhism/buddhist-viral-pandemic
How to Download:
- FREE: We are offering this for FREE to support anyone during this crisis. Just place the number zero (0) in the price box. We want you to receive this planner as a gift to help you through this time!
- SHOW YOUR SUPPORT: You can also give what you feel is a fair value for this resource (such as 1 for $1, or 5 for $5, etc.). Just place the number you wish to give in the price box. This is not required or expected, but always greatly appreciated (your support helps me with creating new graphics/resources, funds to keep the website going, graphic design software updates, and other efforts to help support Buddhism). As a thank you, if you give $2 or more, you will get all my current Buddhism/Buddhist graphics! Make sure your email address is correct for the second email (with link to graphics). If you don't receive it, let me know.
If you wish to share this resource, please provide others the link to this page so they can download the most current version: https://gum.co/BuddhistPlannerCOVID
Please do not repost, upload, share, etc., on other websites, file sharing services, etc. These materials are for your personal, private, use. If you have other use needs, or need further assistance, please contact me.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
A message from Alan: Thank you for your support! I truly appreciate it! Please be sure to add your rating for this planner when you get a chance.
To see the rest of my Buddhism graphics here on Gumroad, visit:
If you would like to learn more about Buddhism, visit my website at: https://alanpeto.com.
To view the companion article for this guide, visit: https://alanpeto.com/buddhism/buddhist-viral-pandemic
If you have any questions or concerns about this resource, or need help, send me a message https://alanpeto.com/contact
Additionally, if you donated and found this resource to not be helpful/as expected, please contact me for a full refund.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.