Low fat! Low-carb! Now with 30% fewer calories! New and improved taste! Made with REAL ingredients! High protein. Paleo. Atkins. Are you confused yet?
Do you constantly think about food? About what you should be eating? Or shouldn't be eating?
I understand how you feel. I was in that place, too. But I finally found something that worked for me.
No more weighing and measuring foods. No more counting calories. No more obsessing over every bite I put in my mouth!
So, what made all the difference?
I discovered that eating whole, clean foods and tuning into my body was the answer to stopping the food fight forever! I quickly began to realize that my body wasn't the enemy. It was the answer---to everything! When I focused on my body and providing it real nutrients, it changed my life.
I want that for YOU too!
This course was created to show you how to get there.
Stop letting food rule your life!
The Clean Eating Crash Course was created for people who are ready to stop dieting for good! It focuses on eating, whole, nutritious, unprocessed foods. However, there are no hard and fast rules. It's all about listening to your own body and identifying the foods that work for you, your lifestyle, and your wellness goals.
If you are sick and tired of dieting, yet scared of eating, this course is for YOU!
- Stop blaming yourself for failing another diet.
- Get back to the basics and eat foods that are good for your body at every meal.
- Discover your own hunger cues.
- Learn to eat when you're hungry, and stop when you're full.
- 8 steps to meal planning.
- Tips for transitioning your family to clean eating.
- Ideas for navigating the grocery store.
- Learn how many calories you should really be eating.
- A guide for making healthy choices every time.
- Tasks and assignments for practical application
UPGRADE ITEMS INCLUDED:
- 4 Weeks of Meal Plans
- 46 Recipes
- Lots of Snack Ideas
- Meal Planning and Fitness Journal Sheets
- Clean Eating Grocery List
PLUS: Personal Consultation
I will personally review two weeks of your completed meal plan, answer any questions you have, and make recommendations.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share