This interactive PDF eCookbook will become your helpful buddy in the kitchen! Just download it and view it on your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and have it with you at all times, even when you're shopping for ingredients at the grocery store!
Click on the links, zoom in and out, watch the videos, and follow the step-by-step instructional photographs while you cook!
In this eCookbook, you will find the best recipes from Season 1 of our online cooking show, Bits & Pieces, that features easy and creative everyday food. These recipes focus on simple ingredients that you can easily find at most grocery stores, or probably already have in your own pantry right now!
Here’s a little bit more about Bits & Pieces Season 1 eCookbook:
- 100+ pages of information, illustrations, stories, and pictures
- 15 featured recipes with full size color photos, personal stories, tips, suggestions, and substitutions.
- Step-by-step photography
- Instructional videos from our cooking show.
- Direct links to about 50 different recipes in total from our website
- Bonus features such as Julie’s 10 Takeaway Tips, My “Everyday” Grocery List, My Favorite Shortcut Ingredients, and Food Storage Tips
- Lists of equipment such as My Favorite Kitchen Tools and Camera Gear
- Fun extras like behind the scenes pictures and videos.
We hope you enjoy our eCookbook and stay hungry for more! Happy cooking! :)
-Julie & Joe Yoon
Bits & Pieces Cooking Show
For more details and an inside look of our eCookbook go to: http://bit.ly/BitsandPiecesS1