If you're like most people, when you're just starting to think about the world of online entrepreneurship you may not know where to start, and with so many moving pieces to get going, to say that it could get overwhelming is an understatement!
More and more social workers are looking into the opportunities that online business gives them for more freedom, increased income, and greater impact in their lives and in the world. But the challenge of knowing what to do, how to do it and when is a real one that discourages many of us from trying - and in some cases from trying in the first place.
I don't want that to happen to you.
You as much as your clients deserve to enjoy your life and have the things that you desire and dream to have. Don't spin your wheels trying to figure it out on your own.
Get "What They Didn't Teach You In School About Starting A Business: Business Building Essentials To Help You Choose Your Niche, Pick Your Business Model, and Understand Your Audience."
This training is packed with strategy to help you build the foundation for a healthy business that supports your values and allows you to supplement or totally replace your current income. I know because I've done it and I'm helping others to do it too.
In 2.5 hours you'll have the tools you need to start your business on the right foot. You'll:
- Get strategies and tools to help you identify your strengths for your new business so you don't waste time trying to figure it out on your own.
- Create a solid foundation to help you maintain your focus as an entrepreneur.
- Shortcut the path from figuring out what you can sell to giving your future clients EXACTLY what and start making money faster.
- Avoid overwhelm and decrease fear with straight-forward, honest perspectives on what to expect in the first several months of business for your relationships, your money, your emotional investment, and much more!
Great for you whether you're starting a private practice, a non-profit, an online coaching practice, or freelancing.
- 2.5 Hours of non-stop training
- 17 Page workbook
- Why you should start a business
- How to cultivate a wealth mindset
- How to create a strength's inventory
- How to create a skills + knowledge inventory
- How to figure out what type of business to start
- Questions for choosing your path
- Business essentials (there are over a dozen!)
- Staying on course and what to expect
With greater flexibility, freedom, and money to support your life, you are free to be the fully loving, generous, and abundant person you know deep inside you have the potential to be!