We all know that “build it and they will come” is a myth. Build it, nourish it, then constantly improve it and they will come is more like it.
Anyone can start a movement, anyone can create a cause. But if you want to build more than a passive, lukewarm community it will take guts, sweat and heart.
A community of raving, die-hard members is never built over night. Despite the hard work, there are many benefits to creating a thriving, enduring tribe.
Here are some of the rewards you’ll reap for your efforts:
Support when you feel like giving up.
More energy and strength than you could ever possibly generate alone.
Enrichment through many life-long relationships.
A raving community will allow you to make your passion your livelihood.
Perhaps the greatest — and most unexpected — gift is that leading a community will serve as a catalyst for you to become a better human being.
Here's what you'll get with this guided course:
- Eight Step-By-Step Training Videos on how to find where your tribe is already congregating and how to attract them.
- Learn the process that we used to build the first 1k True Fans for Paid to Exist and how you can do the same with your own project or business.
- How to build strong calls to action that get your tribe excited about what you're created.
- The art of building community and die-hard followers that share and spread your message.
- The Yes-Getting Pitch template that gets other influencers to spread your cause.
- The High-Conversion Landing Page template for signing up large groups of people to your email list.
- A detailed workbook that helps implement what you learn immediately.