Santa Monica Location to be sent via email 24 hours before the event to those who register. Remember to bring about $15 to pay for your meal.
About the event . . .
At this two hour business lunch you will learn how to create a 90-minute feature film you can sell for $10,000 or less. This is the perfect event to attend if you’re tired of waiting to make a movie and you don’t want to risk a lot of money as you master your trade.
This is a great event to attend if you need to acquire IMDB credits as a writer, director, producer, performer, etc.
- Why making a $10K movie you can sell is a good idea.
- Why it’s easy to do but you haven’t heard of many people who have done it.
- The characteristics of a good, sellable, $10K film script.
- The equipment you need and where to get it cheap.
- Where to get your cast and crew and how much to spend.
- Where to shoot your film.
- How to edit your film.
- Marketing your film effectively.
- Getting your film and your credits listed on IMDB.
- A Sample $10K Budget.
- Insurance, Payroll, Contracts, and Other Important (unskippable) Details
You'll receive full documentation that reviews the material covered so you leave with a clear path forward.
If you have questions about this event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.