INTRODUCING THE NEW MASTER COMPETITION SERIES WORKSHOP ADDITION - THE CHUM SALMON
Let’s take a Deeper look into the New Master Series - Almost 7 hours of instruction!
- Custom eye painting & setting
- How to attach a reproduction fish head
- How to finish seam and body work
- How to make the Anglers Artistry adjustable hanger system
- New painting mediums techniques
- Lots of new competition painting techniques for World Class painting
- A ton of "how to explanations" as it relates to painting
- A complete breakdown of how to study and understand reference
- Learn how to Paint with the Rick Krane methods!
- A true Masters Series one on one workshop!
Also included in this Master Series package is a complete materials list of items used in the video and Over 100 Chum Salmon reference photos!
It has been over 10 years since we made the first Master series paint DVD and I have taken a hard look on what is missing from instructional DVDs on fish painting! Paint schedules were yesterday and how to paint a Bass is nice but I want you to learn how to understand how to read reference and how to pant!
I have taken the last several years to listen and hear what it is that people really need to be better painter and artists! I wanted to make sure that this new information would be a Game Changer!
New systems and a breakdown on the WHY not just the how the process of painting to achieve the colors and outcome you have been looking for!
This Chum workshop will be the most complete opportunity we have done to bring you in to your very own 1 on 1 workshop. This video includes basic painting through Museum techniques I use to create super high quality reproductions.
I have introduced you to different mediums like pigment, pastels and more when it comes to the choices of what to you in addition to the airbrush! Come with me on your own workshop to learn how to paint and really have a level of enjoyment learning how color works!
Color is the result of what you see and how it gets there is up to you! Let’s share with you not just how but why it all works!
I wish you my very best!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share