Plan Design, Build & Market your Creative Project.
Creator Project will help new creators to plan, execute and market your project ideas so that you can get them built and on sale with the minimum friction.
Have you ever:
- Wanted to create something, but not been exactly sure what it is?
- Found that other people got in your way?
- Started without a plan, and then got lost along your way?
- Lost your motivation, part way through?
- Not known how to articulate an effective sales message?
Years ago, when I started writing books, I would dive into writing in an unstructured way. I inevitably failed to create a finished book, time and time again.
The solution was to adapt the methods I learned as a project manager. These allowed me to plan and deliver my writing projects. From then on, my meticulous planning meant I consistently finished each stage in the time I expected and was able to deliver manuscripts to my editors ahead of schedule.
And the planning meant that it wasn't just easier to write. Because I knew what I was going to write, my work was more precise. There were fewer wasted words. My first drafts were pretty nearly right.
It doesn't matter what product you want to create; planning the process will help you deliver it on time and right first time.
Tangible or Digital Products... even Services
This method works for books, graphics, videos, apps, information products, models, music, and anything else you can think of. It will help you succeed with any creative project.
You'd dive in and get stuck, distracted, or lose track of where you were going.
You'll have a plan that will keep you on track from start to delivery... and beyond into selling.
Here's what you'll get...
An 8 Step Process for Planning and Delivering a Successful Project
- What will you create? The foundation of your project is deciding what you want to create.
- Does it stack up? Then you need to consider: how good is your idea?
- Who cares? What will other people think and how will they affect your work?
- How will you make it? Create a plan for the creative process, so you know what you’ll be doing.
- Help What skills, support and resources will you need, to help you succeed?
- Problems What can go wrong and what will you do to handle the problems?
- Creating This is the bit you love, but even so, there will still be ups and downs.
- Selling It’s no good just creating it: you need to sell it. How do you craft a selling message?
So, will you avoid these three common project mistakes?
- Not clarifying what you are going to create, before you start... and then not establishing whether it is a good idea or not.
- Not planning how you will make your product, and failing to give yourself milestones that will keep you motivated through the creation process.
- Spending all your time creating and not giving enough thought to how you are going to market and sell your creation.
So, to avoid these mistakes, just download the Creator Project workbook and get started. Pay as much as you wish, and get instant access now.