The Master Japanese Coaching Package includes:
- 1 hour of one-on-one coaching with me.
- A custom S.M.A.R.T. goals and daily systems report based on your unique learning style and objectives.
- A custom learning plan that fits your schedule and chronotype.
- A custom list of tools and resources that fit your unique passions, interests, and professional needs.
- The 400-page guide in 4 digital formats (PDF, Kindle, EPUB, and iBooks).
- 9 expert interviews (AJATT's Khatzumoto, Benny Lewis, Steve Kaufmann, James Heisig, Dr. Jay Rubin, Dr. Victor Ferreira, Simon Ager, Randy Hunt, and Claude Cartaginese).
- 10 PDF worksheets & cheat sheets (Japanese Kana, a complete RTK Kanji List, a complete MOE Kanji List, a Verb Conjugation Cheat Sheet, The Deconstruction Dozen, Onomatopoeia, Pronouns & Demonstratives, S.M.A.R.T. Goals, a Study Plan, and a Note Taking Template).
- 500+ resources for my favorite apps, manga, websites, blogs, and more.
- Free life-time updates.
Note that the Master Japanese Coaching Package is sold as a ZIP file and cannot be opened on most tablets or smartphones. I recommend unzipping the file on your computer.