Paint fast and loose impressionist watercolours with this 'Hake set' of brushes
Set of 5 custom brushes designed to simulate a Hake brush, flat brush and Rigger brush
3 x Hake brushes
1 x Flat brush
1 x Rigger brush
How to install:
1. Download each brush to a safe location, preferably in a file of their own
2. Open Rebelle
3. Select watercolor from the main brush types
4. You should see the Default brushes i.e. Liner, Filbert, Round etc. Right click on the heading 'Default'
5. Select 'add group' from the popup window
6. A new group should appear called 'My Brushes', (you can rename this if you choose by double clicking on the 'My brushes' and tying your new title e.g, 'SEA Hake brushes')
7. Ensure the New group is selected, the title of the group should be blue.
8. Click on the plus icon at the bottom of the brush menu, a pop up should appear called 'Brush Creator'
9. Click on the three bars positioned top right of the Brush creator menu
10. Select 'Import Brush Preset', from the popup menu
11. Navigate to the folder containing the SEA Hake brushes
12. Highlight ALL the brushes and select 'Open'
All the brushes should now appear in your new brush group
Note - Only highlighted brushes will be imported, if you only selected one brush repeat steps 9 - 12 to import the remaining set.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.