CurveLib is an addon for Blender 2.8 to store curve profiles simply, and visually.
Select your 2D curves and press the + button to add them to you library/category and generate the thumbnails automatically.
- Add mutiple curves at the same time to your lib
- Choose your render color / style
- Remove active curve (in the lib manager) with a simple click
- Easy access to your library
- Background thumbnails generation (You can still use Blender during the job, but you will have to press the refresh button)
- Curves are automatically placed into a collection for you to easily find them
- More render customizations
- More curve types
- And a lot more
Free vs "No more Noodles":
The "No more Noodles" edition is the Early Acess + Example library
Basically, it will help me eating something else than Noodles, and my belly will greatly thank you.
If you can't afford it, just wait for the free version to get the features.
If you donated the price of the NoMoreNoodles edition, feel free to contact me to get it.
To install, simply put the CurveLib folder into you addons folder in you blender install.
For the libraries, place them wherever you want, you'll just have to use the browser button in the UI :)
The addon will read the whole folder and count every first level subfolder as a category.
If you placed some curves in you current folder, you can make them appear in the UI by clicking on the cog to display the options, then ticking the "Show Root Folder". The root folder will now display as "____" in the category dropdown list.
If you encounter anybug, let me know on BlenderArtists
Select the curve(s) you want to add to your lib, select a category and press the + button.
Curves should be 2D (otherwise they will be flattened), but can be of any size or at any location.
However, at the current time, the rotation will affect the render.
You can change the color and the render type in the settings (matcap is much faster).
When the generation of the thumbnails is done, the Blender console will pop-up, don't close it or it will close blender. I'll try to fix it in future versions.
- Replaced the drop down lists for the render settings with thumbnail previews
- Added a "Keep Mat" checkbox to render the curves with their current materials.
- Added "Replace" button, allowing to replace the selected curves in the scene to be replaced by the one in the library
- Added curve name preview on mouse-over
- Added Clear Rotation option so the renderer will set the curve flat on the floor if it is
- not in the scene
- Added a Point of View selector.
- Added a few samples.
- Fixed weird shading when saving curves containing Vector Handles
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks a lot ! :D
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.