A fun Reward Chart for children to keep track of their accomplishments! Your kids get to log their good behavior or deeds with the first chart. They can color in the circle or add a sticker to it. TIP: Buy stickers cheap from the Dollar Store!
The second chart is a list of rewards that you as a parent fills in to make it clear to your child what rewards can be earned. You can make rewards earned after every "T" (10) circles are filled or bigger rewards after 20, 30, etc.
A helpful resource for mothers, homeschoolers, and teachers. This is a printable product that can be printed as many times as you need. Comes in 3 color choices:
- Pink and Purple
- Green and Blue
*Click on the photo arrows to see other color versions of this product. Choose a color to purchase your favorite one!
- Size 8.5″ x 11″
- PDF File
- Instant Digital Download.
- Print at home or at a print shop.
- Stick it on a wall or put it in a file.
- Can be laminated to make it reusable or placed in a plastic sleeve to last longer.
- For personal use only, not for resale or file sharing.
- Copyright of Muslimommy