Are you an analyst on a process improvement project?
This questionnaire provides a comprehensive starting point for compiling relevant questions that need to be answered.
Process improvement starts first with defining and understanding how the process works, so whether you’re interviewing process participants, holding a process improvement workshop or observing a process, this template provides 35 key questions for arriving at a comprehensive description of a business process (As-is) and identifying which improvements should be made to implement the revised (To-be) process.
- A Response/Requirements Tracking Sheet
- 35 process elements to define
- Process Improvement Action Plan Template
- Usage Guide
- Helpful links on Business Process Management (BPM)
- Product updates when new versions are released