DECALmachine is a blender addon, which through mesh Decals, allows for surface detailing in a very non-committal, non-destructive, UV-less way. And as such, it represents an alternative approach to hard surface texturing.
DECALmachine 1.9 works ONLY with Blender 2.80!
DECALmachine packs 22 tools and 108 assets, unlocking a whole new workflow. At $10 per tool and $1 per asset that's a value of $330.
- quick and precise raycast-based Decal insertion
- easily select decals by parent object or by type
- automatic material matching, parenting, normal transfer and collection creation
- unlimited decal libraries + flexible asset loader layout
- instant decal creation of all types, including batch creation of info decals from folders of images
- export decals by baking their textures
- quickly adjust height, decal mesh or UV rotation and much more using the convenient modal adjust tool
- enforce default settings scene-wide and change them quickly using the panel
- use decals on flat surfaces and project or shrinkwrap them on curved surfaces
- slice decal panel strips boolean-style
- or create these panel decals from grease pencil strokes or edge selections
- use panel decals to cut the underlying mesh
- benefit from parallax adding convincing depth to normal mapped decals, even in realtime in Blender's Eevee viewport
- retain sharp details at all scales, independent of texture resolution, via UV-less object based detailing
- take advantage of decals being objects, by using modifiers like mirror and array
- add Decals while editing groups in GroupPro
- hide Decal materials (incl. in Batch Ops and Hard Ops) and textures
- automatically organize decals in collections
- 108 Decals included
- best documentation in the business
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share