DECALmachine is a blender addon, which through mesh Decals, allows for surface detailing in a very non-committal, non-destructive, UV-less way. And as such, it represents an alternative approach to hard surface texturing.
DECALmachine 1.9.2 works ONLY with Blender 2.80 and higher!
DECALmachine packs 22 tools and 108 assets, unlocking a whole new workflow. At $10 per tool and $1 per asset that's a value of $330.
- quick and precise raycast-based Decal insertion
- easily select decals by parent object or by type
- automatic material matching, parenting, normal transfer and collection creation
- unlimited decal libraries + flexible asset loader layout
- instant decal creation of all types, including batch creation of info decals from folders of images
- export decals by baking their textures
- quickly adjust height, decal mesh or UV rotation and much more using the convenient modal adjust tool
- enforce default settings scene-wide and change them quickly using the panel
- use decals on flat surfaces and project or shrinkwrap them on curved surfaces
- slice decal panel strips boolean-style
- or create these panel decals from grease pencil strokes or edge selections
- use panel decals to cut the underlying mesh
- benefit from parallax adding convincing depth to normal mapped decals, even in realtime in Blender's Eevee viewport
- retain sharp details at all scales, independent of texture resolution, via UV-less object based detailing
- take advantage of decals being objects, by using modifiers like mirror and array
- add Decals while editing groups in GroupPro
- hide Decal materials (incl. in Batch Ops and Hard Ops) and textures
- automatically organize decals in collections
- 108 Decals included
- best documentation in the business
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.