genbeat is a rhythm sequencer with polyrhythmic and generative features - a device for creating rhythmic variety and complexity. It generates variable rhythmic patterns either entirely by itself or through user inputs.
- Enable / disable row - the far left toggle will enable / disable invidividual rows.
- Note assignment - change the note assignment for individual rows.
- Quantization - set the desired quantization of each row.
- Enable / disable pattern generator - enable to generate randomized patterns. Specify the interval (in bars) and how many notes to generate.
- Grid - consists of 10 rows - each with adjustable sequence length (up to 32 steps).
Note: Sharing this device is a nice way to support my work. Comments, ideas, and donations are valuable and very welcome too!