genbeat is a rhythm sequencer with polyrhythmic and generative features - a device for creating rhythmic variety and complexity. It generates variable rhythmic patterns either entirely by itself or through user inputs.
- Enable / disable row - the far left toggle will enable / disable invidividual rows.
- Note assignment - change the note assignment for individual rows.
- Quantization - set the desired quantization of each row.
- Enable / disable pattern generator - enable to generate randomized patterns. Specify the interval (in bars) and how many notes to generate.
- Grid - consists of 10 rows - each with adjustable sequence length (up to 32 steps).
Note: Sharing this device is a nice way to support my work. Comments, ideas, and donations are valuable and very welcome too!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.