In this photo reference pack you will find many guns and rifles from the Second World War shot from different angles with their mechanisms details.
- Maschinenpistole 40
- PPsh 41
- Degtyarev Dp
- Tokarev TT 33
- Lüger P/08
- Walther P 38
- British grenade MK1
- Sten MK I
- Sten MK III
- Fallschirmjaeger gewehr 42
All photos are in JPG from RAW. Which means that you get them as shot at high resolution easily editable for you. If you need the RAW files for more editing possibilities, you can write me an email (cf. Contact section of the description).
If you want more of these at an interesting price, check the Bundle: World Wars.
- Concept art / Matte-painting / Photobashing
- Weapon artists
- Drawing & Painting
- Hardsurface artists
- Props artists
- Patreon: Nomad Photo Reference
- Artstation: Nomad Photo Reference
- Instagram: nomadphotoreference
- LinkedIn: Ibrahim Lancoln
- Facebook page: Nomad Photo Reference
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support & Refund:
- If you are not completely satisfied with this photo reference pack, I have a 30 days money back guarantee.
- Any questions ? Check the FAQ
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for purchasing my Photo pack :)
Check my PATREON for FREE photos:
Nomad Photo Reference | email@example.com
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.