It's a Max4live midi controller for the great Roland SH-101 upgrade by Tubbutec ( https://tubbutec.de/sh-1oh1 ).
Now it's possible to control and save most of the SH-1oh1 parameters via MIDI from Ableton Live.
- Control Cutoff, Envelope, additional filter envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release), Accent Filter, Accent Volume, Accent Decay, additional LFO for the filter with fine and coarse control (for crazy FM sounds)
- Select the mapping for velocity (None, Cutoff, Volume Accent, Filter Accent, Accent Switch, Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- Choose the clock source for the Arpeggiator/Sequencer and Random LFO (internal LFO or external trigger input, MIDI clock, or MIDI note)
- Control the additional clock dividers for these clock sources
- Save presets in Ableton and use the Send All button to send all values at once to the 101 in your next session or use a Midi controller (e.g. Stereoping) between Ableton and the 101 to do modulations and go back to the original sound with Send All
- Mood Mod saves up to 24 Presets in one knob. We call it internal the AFX MODE because you can create a sound, go to the next preset and use the Copy previous button to copy your sound to the actual preset. Now you can adjust the sound and do variations. The fun starts when you switch between the presets with the arrow keys or a midi controller. There is also a Random button for quick inspiration and a Reset function to delete the actual preset.
- I realized how precise you can control the 101 with our controller (I only used the Stereoping hardware controller before). Small value changes e.g. the LFO rate from 12 to 13 will make a drastic change in the sound. It feels like I have a new synth :-)
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, suggestions, bugs, feature or color requests and more.
Thanks to Tubbutec for the great SH 1oh1 mod!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.